Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2015

My Top 3 all time favourite korean BB creams!!

 My Top 3 korean BB creams! 



Hello ! 
Today ,I came up with my all time favourite BB creams,more specifically korean bb creams .I love bb cream over foundation because of its light weight and the natural finish it gives.

Korea is the first country to come up with the idea of BB creams,thus they have the finest bb creams on earth ;) . Celebrities of korea is now following the trend of dewy look,thus most of the bb creams of korea is to provide dewiness to skin.And me being a follower of korean trend ,i couldn't resist this trend either .

As for me , I have a combination type of skin. which means my T-zone gets oily and rest of my face is a bit dry (not completely)and for my complexion i have a quite fair tone and i get pimples every now and then .
So these are my Top 3 korean BB cream ,that i am loving from past 3 years 


1. Etude house precious mineral BB cream ( Coverage)
Precious mineral BB cream by etude house(Cotton Fit)

This is  one of my favourite BB cream, its from a korean road shop brand called "Etude house" . I am in the shade NO2, which is the lightest shade in this range . This BB cream is formulated with broad spectrum SPF 30/ PA++ .Its moisturizes,smooths,protects and gives pefect coverage .Among all of  my fav BB creams, this one particularly has the hightest coverage and I loved it .
I would recommend this BB cream to the people who have normal ty oily skin because it is a semi matte bb cream ,so for super dry skin it might create some dry patches.

This BB cream have 3 shades selection.



2. Missha's M perfect BB cream ( Natural )



Missha's BB cream was one of my first bb cream ever , its is very affordable with a high quality make up finish. I just love how it looks in the skin, it gives the most natural look .Its consistency seems abit thick but not when it applies.It hydrates my skin well and gives face a natural glow. It gives the best result if applied with "Missha's BB Boomer". I am in the shade No.21,which is the second lightest shade and it has SPF 42 PA+++.

It have 5 different  shades..

SHADES



                     





3. Nature Republic's  flower BB cream ( Natural )


This BB cream is on my latest purchase, I really like the smell of this bb cream and Its also have SPF 35/PA ++.This bb cream is very much similar to  Missha's BB cream And it is also on natural side ,it gives a natural finish.For this BB cream i am on the shade No.1 which is the lighter one . The only down side to this BB cream is ,it do not have much colour selection.

For this bb cream,it have two shades
  



 So that is it for my top 3 korean BB creams !
Hope you guys like it ,if you have any query please ask me in comment section below .
See you guys soon until then take care XOXO

P.S.  I will be posting everyday ,so please stay tuned  for beauty and  fashion related posts and support me !! 


3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Korean products too, they make the best stuff~ I'm currently using Laneige BB Cushion, it's soo good I'm telling you ^^

    Btw I want to follow you somehow. Can you add the google friend connect/followers widget? Or try bloglovin'? I'm supporting ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole :)
      I recently orderd BB cushion ,but the "IOPE" one ,i really wanted to try the laneige BB cushion but it was out of stock :(

      I did it just now , i didnt even know those things exist haha i am new so everything is confusing .
      I am supporting you too !! i really enjoyed reading all your posts :)

      Delete
    2. Oohh I'm sure the IOPE one must be good too!

      Btw small piece of advice.. I think you're mixing up the buttons "New Blog" and "New Post". I saw on your profile that you have another blog with just one post (Summer Essentials). "New Blog" means you're creating a new website/blog. I think what you want to do is create a "New Post"s on the same blog, so all your posts will be on one website xD
      Ahh I hope this makes sense.. let me know if you need more explanation ^^"..

      Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed reading my blog! :)

      Delete